GTC is a proven, research-based program that supports people in growing and expanding to become leaders who facilitate transformation in their chosen area and beyond. Participants come from around the world, from developed and developing countries alike.
“You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew” – Albert Einstein
To lead effectively in today’s complex world requires a higher level of both inner awareness and interpersonal skills. Today’s leaders no longer act from traditional positions of authority. They encounter a growing diversity of worldviews, values, assumptions, languages and challenges in an interwoven, globally-informed economy. Navigating these diverse worldviews, especially as they continue to evolve and interact into new forms, takes a special kind of awareness.
Transformation into high-functioning, transformative leaders
GTC will transform your consciousness while helping you gain the skills and vision to act creatively and collaboratively in this new and emerging context. GTC is an experiential learning program designed to support significant deep shifts and transformations in the participants. The program provides the length, breadth, depth, and intimacy needed to support the participants’ transformation into high-functioning, transformative leaders.
Outcomes of GTC include:
- Natural, larger sense of yourself and your capacities.
- Understanding your level of development by working with the leading researched-based framework on adult evolution.
- Greater personal presence expressed in life and work.
- Transforming deeply held worldviews, assumptions, values, and long-standing habits.
- Deeper, more authentic, and powerful communication.
- Greater ability to collaborate and develop relationship and community.
- Increased capacity to understand and shift perspectives, improving your ability to influence others towards positive change.
- Greater trust in internal wisdom and guidance for decision-making and problem-solving.
- Increased creativity and innovative thinking in life and work.
- Becoming part of a global collaborative community of transformative leaders.
Multi-faceted approach to learning
The GTC Curriculum incorporates a many-faceted approach to learning, including leading cognitive theory, experiential learning and supported experiments in new ways of being and affecting transformation. The curriculum is designed with awareness of the ‘interior’ dimensions, including intention, worldview, purpose, vision, values, and cultural norms. The curriculum also addresses ‘exterior’ or visible dimensions, such as behaviors, organizational structures, systems, and processes.
GTC has received worldwide acclaim from both graduates and leadership professionals for its unique combination of concepts and practices. Our faculty bring decades of experience in education, psychology, business, leadership and adult development. According to research measures, our graduates leave our program leading, being, embodying and acting on average from one to two later stages of development than when they started. These later stages combine steady mindfulness of inner states, natural ability to see from multiple perspectives, altruism, new levels of creativity, and greater authenticity. These new ways of thinking and seeing allow participants to move through their personal and professional lives with fresh eyes and greater ease, while remaining in integrity with what is kind, just and true.
We invite you to join us.
You can find full course information and application forms here.